Monday, December 18, 2006

Bits & Pieces: The Magazine That Motivates The World

While cleaning my room, I found the December 2006 issue of Bits & Pieces and I decided to list the quotations here that I like and can currently relate to:

These motivate me to start making real progress on accomplishing my goals.
"An inch of progress is worth more than a yard of complaint."
-Booker T. Washington (1856-1915), Educator and activist

"Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
-Desmond Tutu, Cleric and civil rights leader

This motivates me to clean my room and to get a new house of my own. Cleaning my room is one of the steps to getting my own house because a clean room will make it much easier to pack all my things. And I don't want to leave my mom with a messy room either. Because when I get my own house, I want her to be able to use my room as a guest room. Another step is generating a substantial income flow so that I can buy my own house. My goal is to buy a house near Detroit that I've had my eye on. It's petite, comfortable, inexpensive, and in a great area.

"A comfortable house is a great source of happiness. It ranks immediately after health and a good conscience."
-Sydney Smith (1771-1845), Cleric and writer

"If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share."
-W. Clement Stone (1902-2002), Entrepreneur and motivational writer

"Seek those who find your road agreeable, your personality and mind stimulating, your philosophy acceptable, and your experience helpful. Let those who do not, seek their own kind."
-Jean-Henri Fabre (1823-1915), Entomologist

Okay. I'm going to get back to cleaning my room and stay focused.

Keep it unreal.

No comments: