Tuesday, June 27, 2006

done:
-bought WebTicket (metro train to grand central) for month of July
-bought 1 adshare from Rachel Long to advertise my website
-bought round trip ticket for greyhound
-checked budget... right on the edge

I just got a check from Vector for like $25 for doing nothing cause one of my clients went ahead and ordered some more Cutco products through Cutco... probably over the phone or the internet or something... cool deal!

I'm doing the stylelife challenge at http://www.stylelife.com/ join it up!

Habits to change:
-Go to sleep earlier. 9:30 PM sharp!
-Work out 3 x per week. Fri, Sun, Tues.
-Tell 5 people a day to join website.

To do:
-Reserve hostel rooms and cancel hotel stay.
-cash vector check.
-get loan from bank and start LLI.

Remember:
All women want me! All men want to be me.
All women are rediculously sexually attracted to me.
All women are dying to have sex with me and rub their pussys all over my face.

I'm a catch!
Everybody respects me. Everybody looks up to me.
There's always a way.

No comments: